2010年6月14日

☆E級四格圖畫寫作比賽優等作品☆大雅分校,Cindy,王亦欣



Magic Rainbow
After the rain, there is a rainbow in the sky. I like to imagine what life would be like over the rainbow.
I think there might be angels over the rainbow, unicorns playing with flowers and birds singing in the trees. The season over the rainbow could always be spring. If I were tired, I could sleep on the clouds and the wind would take away all my worries.
When the sun set, a firefly would take me home, butterflies would sleep in flowers and the moon would smile at me. When the sun rose, the birds would wake me up, too, and flowers would sing to me.
The place over the rainbow would be very friendly and full of love. If I could, I would move over the rainbow and enjoy everyday life.

學校名稱:大雅分校
學生姓名:Cindy Y. H. Wang(王亦欣)
就讀期數:S213
指導老師:Jenny S. K. Lin 林室賡

得獎殊榮:E級四格圖畫寫作〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言