2010年6月14日

☆E級四格圖畫寫作比賽優等作品☆彰化中央分校,Jessica,鄧聖薷



Animals Attack
It was a beautiful Sunday, and I was in Paris. As I walked on the road, I saw a cat walking pass by. I was so curious that I followed it. It ran away very fast in a sudden. It turned right into an alley, so I walked faster and faster. Just then, I saw thousands of cats and mice in the alley.
They were frighting. Some cats attacked the mice, and some mice hit back. When some cats rushed to the trash can to catch their food near me, I screamed out loud. All the cats and mice turned and looked at me. And then, they came close to me and started to attack me. I ran away, but they kept following me. They ran after me very fast. I was so scared that I turned left on the road, and I ran as fast as I could to a public phone booth. I took the hanger and tried to call the police for help. Just then, I heard, “Jessica, wake up, you are late!” I opened my eyes, and I saw my mother. Oh, it was just a dream!

學校名稱:彰化中央分校
學生姓名:Jessica S. J. Teng(鄧聖薷)
就讀期數:S212
指導老師:劉莉萍

得獎殊榮:E級四格圖畫寫作〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言