2010年6月14日

☆F級四格圖畫寫作比賽優等作品☆苗栗 分校,Connie,江佳俞



My Imagination
Sometimes I pretend the carpet in my bedroom is not an ordinary carpet. I think it is a magic one. I like to sit on the carpet and begin to imagine. Whenever I want to go somewhere, I close my eyes and think hard about the destination. Then I open my eyes, and I am on my way.
The wind would blow upon my face if I were sitting on the flying carpet. I could fly to my friend’s house and ask her if she would come with me. She was so happy and quickly jumped on my carpet. We would go over the rainbow to have a picnic.
When we got there, we saw a big castle made of candy and chocolate. There were many angels and animals over the rainbow. All the animals could talk to people. We also eat some cotton candy made of fluffy clouds.
It was so interesting, so we were flying higher and higher. It was amazing that everything on the ground looks so tiny just like the toys. After several hours, it was time to go home. I think it is the best trip that I have ever had.

學校名稱:苗栗 分校
學生姓名:Connie C.Y. Chiang(江佳俞)
就讀期數:S215
指導老師:Xenia Y. H. Hsu 徐于涵

得獎殊榮:F級四格圖畫寫作〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言