2010年6月14日

☆F級四格圖畫寫作比賽優等作品☆復興分校,Faye,顏呈芳



My English Classmates
I like to go to English class because I have many funny friends. In our class, Wanye is our “class-clown” because he is very funny. He has many jokes in his mind. He always has many jokes to tell us, so our classmate are always laughing. Our class “genius” is Selina. She is very smart, but she is only in the fourth grade. She can answer almost every question. She also expresses herself very well, so if my classmate don’t know anything, we can ask her. I think in teacher’s heart Selina is the best. My best friend is Emily. She always talks to me and plays with me. When I am angry, she will comfort me. She never gets angry at me. She always tests me in spelling and she never complains. Two of my other good friends are Hannah and Meggy. They are both very pretty but I think Emily is the prettist. I wish I can be Emily’s friend forever. I like this class because I have many good memories to carry in my heart.

學校名稱:復興分校
學生姓名:Faye C. F. Yan (顏呈芳)
就讀期數:S215
指導老師:林靜華

得獎殊榮:F級四格圖畫寫作〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言