2010年6月14日

☆F級四格圖畫寫作比賽特優作品☆北港分校,Jenny,陳映廷



My Learning Experience
Learning is the most important thing for students. We go to school to learn and know some new things. If you can work hard at it, it’ll become your own knowledge. And “working hard” is an important point when you are learning something.
When I was five, I went to kindergarten where I started to learn things, the school work was just so easy to me because I can learn things quickly and I always work hard at school. After that I went to elementary school successfully. Thought the school work was harder, I could still do it very well, but when I got to sixth grade, something changed….
I am good at language subjects, especially English. I like to listen to English songs, read English articles and watch movies, etc…. It has really improved my English ability. But I also ignored my biggest problem “Math”! Math was just like a pain in my neck. I couldn’t get it right! Even now!
I lost my confidence, I felt upset and I hated this subject! But my teacher told me to solve more math problems and ask more questions. Now I am in the second year of my Junior high school career. I still have not really solved this problem, but I will still keep working on it and fight the pressure!
I wish we all could have incredible scores on every test, and enjoy our learning!

學校名稱:北港分校
學生姓名:Jenny (陳映廷)
就讀期數:S217
指導老師:Shani Engelbrecht

得獎殊榮:F級四格圖畫寫作〝特優〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言