2010年6月14日

☆E級四格圖畫寫作比賽優等作品☆七堵分校,Ted,余懿修



A Trip to Taipei
Last summer vacation, I went to Taipei with my family. We always like to prepare some yummy snacks and drinks before we have a trip. This time we also went to a convenient store and bought some food before the trip. My mother also cooked some delicious food for us.
First, my father drove us to Yehiu Geopark. It took us two hours to get there. In Yehiu Geopark, we saw many different kinds of stones. They were very special. We took a lot of photos with them. I can’t forget the stone which looks like a queen’s head. We were really surprised to see the power of the ocean, too.
After that, we went to Mountain Yanmi. We really enjoyed the fresh air and the beautiful scenery there. At noon, we had lunch in the mountains. The food tastes really good. When we had lunch in a mountaion, we felt very relaxed.
On the way home, my brtoher and I slept in the car all the way. Although we were very tired on that day, it was the best wonderful trip that we have ever had. I will never forget the trip.

學校名稱:七堵分校
學生姓名:Ted Y. X. Yu(余懿修)
就讀期數:S213 G2
指導老師:Peggy 夏靜漪

得獎殊榮:E級四格圖畫寫作〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言