2010年6月14日

☆E級四格圖畫寫作比賽優等作品☆七堵分校,Winner,許雅珺



My Family
There are four people in my family. They are my father, mother, sister and I. My family usually has a Sunday afternoon outing in Yang-Ming Mountain. We are very happy to go there to see the beautiful scenery and breathe the fresh air in the mountain area. The trip to Yang-Ming Mountain not only gives my family a chance to have fun together but also increases our knowledge by learning about different trees and flowers. Sometimes, we go to the park to have a picnic. My mother always prepares delicious food such as fresh milk and sandwiches. My sister and I like to fly a kite when we go on a picnic. While my father and my mother would take a nap because the breezy and warm afternoon makes them feel relaxed. In summertime, we soak our bodies in cool water and wash away the heat. We also like to go to the night market because it’s very interesting to spend the night there. We can eat a lot of delicious food, stroll along the street full of stalls and even catch fish. Though there are only four people in my family, we are a happy family.

學校名稱:七堵分校
學生姓名:Winner Y. J. Xu(許雅珺)
就讀期數:S212
指導老師:Yun-ya 王韻雅

得獎殊榮:E級四格圖畫寫作〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言