2010年6月14日

☆F級四格圖畫寫作比賽優等作品☆桃園三民分校,Leo,游賀崴



My Graduation Trip
My long awaited graduation trip finally came. The trip was only three days long, but I felt like it was the first time that I really had enjoyed my self.
On the way to Taichung, my friends and I were having lots of fun on the bus. First, we visited the National Museum of Natural Science. We learned a lot about scientific principles and global warming issues. We also had “hands-on” experience on some of the exhibits.
Then we went to the amusement park. We rode on the roller coaster and other facilities. We had a great time there. Too bad there was not much spare time to play around more. It was so much fun to relax and play freely with my friends.
In the evening, we went to Fengjia Night Market. We ate a lot of popular local snacks included sausage wrapped in glutinous rice, fried chicken chops, etc. We also bought some attactive souvenirs for our family.
Finally, we were on our way home. I enjoyed being with my friends, and I will appreciate our friendships for a lifetime.

學校名稱:桃園三民分校
學生姓名:Leo Yu(游賀崴)
就讀期數:S216
指導老師:Joseph Ong 王昌羽

得獎殊榮:F級四格圖畫寫作〝優等〞獎項

沒有留言:

張貼留言